French Provencal 100% Cotton Marat Bordered Table Runner Bastide Blue/Yellow 19 X 62
FRENCH PROVENCAL MARAT BORDERED TABLE RUNNER BASTIDE
- Size: Rectangular 62 X 19 Inches
- Material: 100% Cotton and polyester wadding
- Color: Multi-blue ,White, Multi-yellow
- Main Colors:Multi Blue , White, Multi-Yellow
- Pattern: Flowers with geometric design
- Care: Machine washable; No bleach; Warm iron; Tumble dry
- Made in Avignon France
This runner is decorated with a pattern traditional of Provence. The name "Bastide" stands to describe a fortified town. Back in the middle ages in the South of France, these towns were designed in a pattern with a central square and rectangular layout for the streets. This is the Marat Avignon!
These beautiful runners are made by Tissus Toselli which has been producing some of the best linens in France since 1933. They started by doing folkloristic doll outfits. They listened to the customers who wanted some of the best linens in the world for their homes. They constantly expand to represent "La Vie Provencale" and we are proud to carry such beautifully made creations. Check out our site for more of their gorgeous table linens; pillow covers; towels and much more.