Jacquard Woven Dupont Teflon Coated Tablecloth French Wines & Grapes Red 63X78 3/4
JACQUARD WOVEN DUPONT TEFLON COATED TABLECLOTH FRENCH WINES & VINEYARDS
- Size: Rectangular 160 X 200Cm = 63 X 78 3/4 Inches
- Material: 100% Cotton and Dupont Teflon treated
- Color: Multi-Color
- Main Colors: Burgundy Red, Grey, Cream, Multi-brown
- Pattern: French wine labels, Grapes, Grape vines
- Care: Machine washable; No bleach; Cool iron; No Tumble dry; Can be dry cleaned
- Made in Nice France
Teflon coated means it repels water and oil base spills. Breathable, durable, safe & gentle. Fabric looks new longer, it is easy care. This pattern is awesome for the wine lover! This is a beautiful example of a Provence pattern with great fabric and design. A great addition to any dining setting. Wine labels such as Cote-Rhone, Cotes De Provence, Pommerol, St-Emilion, Chateauneuf du Pape and more!
These tablecloths are made by Tissus Toselli which has been producing some of the best linens in France since 1933. They started by doing folkloristic doll outfits. They listened to the customers who wanted some of the best linens in the world for their homes. They constantly expand to represent "La Vie Provencale" and we are proud to carry such beautifully made creations. Check out our site for more of their gorgeous table linens; pillow covers; towels and much more.