Jacquard Woven Dupont Teflon Coated Tablecloth Renaissance Orange 63X98 1/2
JACQUARD WOVEN DUPONT TEFLON COATED TABLECLOTH RENAISSANCE ORANGE
- Size: Rectangular 250 X 160 Cm = 98 1/2 X 63 Inches
- Material: 100% Cotton and Dupont Teflon treated
- Color: Multi-Color
- Main Colors: Purple, Orange, Green, Fuchsia, Yellow
- Pattern: Renaissance Geometric
- Care: Machine washable; No bleach; Cool iron; No Tumble dry; Can be dry cleaned
- Made in Nice France
Teflon coated means it repels water and oil base spills. Breathable, durable, safe & gentle. Fabric looks new longer, it is easy care.
This pattern is vibrant and beautiful! Renaissance geometric pattern on this items is re a great example of French & Italian renaissance design.
These tablecloths are made by Tissus Toselli which has been producing some of the best linens in France since 1933. They started by doing folkloristic doll outfits. They listened to the customers who wanted some of the best linens in the world for their homes. They constantly expand to represent "La Vie Provencale" and we are proud to carry such beautifully made creations. Check out our site for more of their gorgeous table linens; pillow covers; towels and much more.