Jacquard Woven Table Runner French Mountains Avoriaz Skiing
JACQUARD WOVEN TABLE RUNNER FRENCH MOUNTAINS SKIING AVORIAZ
- Size: Rectangular 166.37 Cm X 48.29 Cm or 65 1/2 X 19 Inches
- Material: 60% Cotton. 40% Polyester
- Heavy weight Jacquard woven, luxurious fabric
- Color: Multi-color.
- Main color: Ecru; Red/Burgundy; Multi-beige; Multi-brown
- Care: Machine washable; No Bleach; Low iron; No tumble dry; Can be dry cleaned
- Made in Nice France
This elegant pattern shows a colorful design for the Christmas season that represent "Avoriaz"; a beautiful area above Morzine. This is a major French ski destination from around the world.
These runners are made by Tissus Toselli which has been producing some of the best linens in France since 1933. They started by doing folkloristic doll outfits. They listened to the customers who wanted some of the best linens in the world for their homes. They constantly expand to represent "La Vie Provencale" and we are proud to carry such beautifully made creations. Check out our site for more of their gorgeous table linens; pillow covers; towels and much more.